Goldia is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. Your privacy is vital to our long-term relationship with you. Preserving your privacy is just one part of our mission to provide you with highly personalized services.
Information Gathering and Usage:
1) We do not collect any personal information from you, except for the information necessary to upload videos to your YouTube account. We do not share this information with anyone else.
3) We collect data from your device in order to upload videos to your YouTube account. This data is limited to the information necessary to complete the upload process and is not shared with anyone else.
4) In addition to the information necessary to upload videos to your YouTube account, we may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system to improve our website's performance and functionality.
6) We may use third-party tools and services, such as Google Analytics, to analyze website usage and to improve our services. These third-party tools and services may collect information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
7) We may use your personal information, such as your email address, to communicate with you about updates, changes, or other important information regarding our website and services.
8) We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
9) You have the right to request access to, correction, or deletion of your personal information that we have collected. You may also choose to limit or opt-out of the collection of certain information by adjusting your browser settings or by contacting us directly.
By using those API clients, users are agreeing to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service” (YouTube Terms of Service) (ToS) and API Client uses YouTube API Services.